At last, after so many days of leaks of POCO M3, it is now globally official. The POCO M3 is the new king for only PHP 6,990 for its 6/64 variant. The beast is packed with so much features and specifications that are too much for an entry-level smartphone.
To recall, POCO smartphones with M in their name are considered as entry-level. Thus, the POCO M3 is considered as entry-level smartphone despite the specifications and features it can offer to consumers. So what makes the POCO M3 the new king of entry-level segment for smartphones? I rundown the specifications and features of POCO M3 as why it is the new ruler.
- FHD+ Dot Display.
- TÜV Rheinland Low Light Blue Certification.
- Brightness 400 nits.
- Contrast ratio. 1500:1.
- Color temperature adjustment.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (front)
- 48 MP camera for its main shooter.
- 2 MP macro camera.
- 2 MP depth sensor.
- Night Mode.
- 8 MP front camera.
- 120 fps slow motion video.
Battery and charging
- 6000 mAh battery capacity.
- 18W fast charge.
- 22W in-box wall charger.
- USB type-C
- Reverse wired charging.
CPU and GPU
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11nm).
- Qualcomm Adreno 610.
- Qualcomm Kyro 250 Octa-core CPU, up to 2.0GHz.
- It’s a 3rd generation Qualcomm AI engine.
- Skin is MIUI 12 for POCO running on Android 10.
Above all, we believed that the price made the POCO M3 the new king on entry-level segment. It is priced at ₱6,990 for its 4/64 variant and ₱7,990 for its 4/128 variant.
Early Bird Promo
Get the most out of POCO M3 with 1000 pesos discount, and get a free Mi Piston Earphone when you buy any variant.