The Capital City of Manila, Philippines – June 21, 2021 – Xiaomi Bunny is the official mascot and a significant icon to Xiaomi. It has been the symbol of the Mi Community and has successfully gained its popularity among our Mi Fans. This year of 2021, Xiaomi Philippines invites Mi Fans and artists to design the Philippine Xiaomi Bunny.
This has been a great initiative from Xiaomi Philippines – as we know we haven’t seen a Filipino-made bunny for the past decade. We saw the Russian bunny, Chinese bunny, and other nationalities of Mi Bunny – but we never heard or seen a Filipino bunny. So, become the person to help Xiaomi Philippines to do it!
Below are the mechanics to participate in the contest:
- Join the “Show Mi Your Artistic Side” and Design the Philippine Xiaomi Bunny.
- Participants must be a member of the Mi Community Philippines only.
- Guidelines will be provided only through this Mi Community article.
- Participants can use any editing/ design software platform.
- Participants must SHARE their design in the comment section in this post (it can be in a form of a photo- jpeg or png format).
- All entries will be open for a voting session for all Mi Fans to vote for their favorite design.
- The 3 most voted and popular designs will be shortlisted and Xiaomi Philippines’ will pick ONE best winning design.
Submission period: 21st June – 14th July
Voting Period: 15th July – 17th July
Mi and You, Better Together