Xiaomi once again stunned the consumers in the Philippines as they unveil another budget series that will take your breath away. Yes, this time its the Redmi 7 all right. Packed with a 4000mAh battery paired with the Snapdragon 632, this phone is quite a steal for the people on a budget yet craving for a better performing phone.
The Philippine version will sport the 2/16 and the 3/32 variant, there is no updates whether they will carry the 3/64 variant here or not yet.
Redmi 7 Specs Sheet
- 6.26-inch IPS LCD display @ 1520 x 720 pixels, 269ppi, 19:9 Ratio
- 81.5% Screen to Body Ratio
- 1.8GHz Snapdragon 632 14nm (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver)
- Adreno 506 GPU 725MHz
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB Internal storage
- Expandable via microSD, up to 512GB
- 12MP 1.25μm Rear Camera, f/2.2 Aperture, PDAF autofocus, LED flash, face recognition, AI
- 2MP Secondary Rear Camera, depth sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1080p, AI, HDR, Face Unlock, 1.12m, f/2.0 Aperture, Palm Shutter
- Dual-SIM (Sim 1 Nano + Sim 2 Nano + SD Card), P2i nano hydrophobic coating
- 4G LTE, 4G+
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS w/ A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, QZSS
- Fingerprint scanner, IR Blaster
- Micro USB Port
- 4000 mAh battery
- Android 9 on MIUI 10.2
- 158.7mm x 75.6mm x 8.5mm
- 180 grams
- Available in Comet Blue, Lunar Red, Eclipse Black
The Redmi 7 with 2GB RAM/16GB ROM will be priced at PHP 5,890 and the better version 3GB RAM/32GB ROM variant will sell for PHP 6,490.
On April 5, the phones will be available at Shopee. From 12NN to 12:30PM, the Redmi 7 will go on a flash sale.
The 2GB RAM/16GB variant will be priced at just PHP 5,290 while the 3GB RAM/32GB ROM version will be priced at just PHP 5,990!
Are you Excited for this product?