Bangalore City, Karnataka, India – March 22, 2021 – POCO is an independent brand born out of Xiaomi Corporation. And now their new phone, POCO X3 Pro, is live globally with Snapdragon 860. After disrupting the market last year, POCO will disrupt the market again.
The most awaited specs and features of the handset are now officially announced. This online global launch debunks the rumors before that it will sport an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. Instead, the product sport an IPS-LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Looking at the specs and features, we will notice that the product is mostly like the POCO X3, the base version, but has a better chip, better protection in front, and has a lower number of pixels.
On the other hand, the features are almost the same as that of the base version. The things that separate them are ultrawide night mode, night mode, dual video, and more. You can watch our hands-on review below.
Key specs and features
- CPU – Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 860
- GPU – Qualcomm’s Adreno 640
- Liquid Cooling Technology 1.0
- LPDDR4X + UFS 3.1
- MIUI 12 for POCO based on Android 11
- Display – 6.67-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 (front)
- Camera Rear – 48MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) +2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Video Recording Rear Camera –
- Front Camera – 20MP (wide)
- Video Recording Front Camera –
- Dual Speakers
- Hi-Res Audio certified
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- NFC for secured payments
- Side fingerprint sensor
- Battery – 5160mAh
- Charging – up to 33W
- USB Type-C
- Price – ₱12,990 for 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM, ₱15,990 for 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM (the early-bird price for 8/256 is ₱13,990)
Since POCO X3 Pro is live globally, the device can be bought on March 24, 2021 exclusive on Shopee only.